Thursday, November 21, 2019

Ranting about Finland



Finland is my country of birth.  I lived there as a child, teenager, young audlt and mid age adult. When I was 37 years old, I moved from Finland to Singapore. It happened in January 2002.  In September same year I came back with my  Singaporean fiance and married her there.  Then we flew back to Singapore and soon moved to Australia. I became Australian citizen in 2007, still maintaining my Finnish citizenship.  Then in 2012 I paid my next visit to my home country after almost 10 years of absence. It was really a positive experience.  After that I visited Finland every year for the next 5 years, but I also visited other countries during my European visit.

This video was made, audio spoken in English during my about 2.5 month visit in 2016. I came there from Ukraine and was going back there after 90 days of absence needed for visa free stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment